New Orleans’ Favorite in the French Quarter
Your Private Party, Deanie’s Flavor
Known for its Southern hospitality, succulent seafood and hearty portions that satisfy the heartiest craving for Louisiana seafood and other regional favorites, Deanie’s Seafood restaurant in the French Quarter offers private dining that reflects the unique atmosphere and authentic flavor of New Orleans.
A local favorite rated “Best Seafood Restaurant” in the Times Picayune Readers-Choice Awards, Deanie’s Seafood can deliver the quality of service and cuisine that will make your corporate function or special occasion an event to remember through our attention to detail and professional banquet and catering services.
- Baby Showers
- Seafood Boils
- Holiday Parties
- Business & Association Meetings
- Garden/Bridal Lunches
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Buffet, banquet and cocktail receptions
- Flexible and varied menu selections
- Traditional Vieux Carré courtyard featuring lush, native tropical plants, fountains and brick pavers
- Convenient parking located one block off of Canal Street and a block off Bourbon Street and within walking distance of the city’s finest hotels
- Full service off-site catering services also available.
Plan the Perfect French Quarter Dining Experience at Deanie’s
Our sales and catering staff can help plan an event that meets all of your catering needs for an elegant or casual private dining experience.
For more information, submit the form below or call Deanie’s Special Events Director Victoria Michalik at 504-421-2252.